Visiting any medical practice can be intimidating, especially for the first time. Here is information that we hope will be useful whether you are coming for your first visit or are a regular patient. You can always call 512.705.7990 with any questions you might have.
If you are an existing client, thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to our next meeting together! Blog coming soon!
Interested in a Breakthrough Session? Ask for details!
If you are ready to take the next step send us a message!
Payments & Insurance
- • 50 minute individual session – $150
- • 50 minute couples session – $175
- • 90 minute group session – $120
- • Contact other staff for their fees
Stephanie is the only one who accepts the following insurances:
- • BCBS of Texas
- • TRICARE
- • Cigna
If you have another insurance provider, you may be able to file a claim with your insurance company for payments you have made, but please check with your insurance before making an appointment if this is a concern.
We comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and do not disclose patient information without written permission or as required by law. These requirements may include the following reasons:
- We are required to report suspected child, dependant adult, or elder abuse to legal authorities.
- We are required to report to authorities if a client threatens serious bodily harm to another(s).
- If a client threatens to harm themself, we will try to ensure their safety with their cooperation. If they do not cooperate, we will do what is necessary as permitted by law to ensure their safety.
For more information, read our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
We believe you will find it very easy and convenient to work with us!