Visiting any medical practice can be intimidating, especially for the first time. Here is information that I hope will be useful whether you are coming for your first visit or are a regular patient. You can always call 512.705.7990 with any questions you might have.
If you want to become a new client, I look forward to meeting you! To maximize our time during your first visit, it would be useful to complete these forms prior to coming and bring them with you.
If you would like for me to coordinate care with another healthcare provider you have been seen previously, complete this authorization form for release of your healthcare information.
If you are an existing client, thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to our next meeting together!
Payments & Insurance
- 50 minute individual session – $125
- 50 minute couples session – $150
- 50 minute Cognitive Processing Therapy session – $125*
- 90 minute group session – $50
- *CPT treatment is 12 sessions
I do offer sliding scale slots for both individual and group sessions.
I accept the following insurances:
- BCBS of Texas
If you have another insurance provider, you may be able to file a claim with your insurance company for payments you have made, but please check with your insurance before making an appointment if this is a concern.
I comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and do not disclose patient information without written permission or as required by law. These requirements may include the following reasons:
- I am required to report suspected child, dependant adult, or elder abuse to legal authorities.
- I am requiired to report to authorities if a client threatens serious bodily harm to another(s).
- If a client threatens to harm themself, I will try to ensure their safety with their cooperation. If they do not cooperate, I will do what is necessary as permitted by law to ensure their safety.
For more information, read my HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
I believe you will find it very easy and convenient to work with me!