Visiting any medical practice can be intimidating, especially for the first time. Here is information that I hope will be useful whether you are coming for your first visit or are a regular patient. You can always call 512.705.7990 with any questions you might have.
If you are an existing client, thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to our next meeting together! Blog coming soon!
Interested in a Breakthrough Session? Ask for details!
If you are ready to take the next step send me a message!
Payments & Insurance
- • 50 minute individual session – $150
- • 50 minute couples session – $175
- • 90 minute group session – $120
I accept the following insurances:
- • BCBS of Texas
- • TRICARE
- • Cigna
If you have another insurance provider, you may be able to file a claim with your insurance company for payments you have made, but please check with your insurance before making an appointment if this is a concern.
I comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and do not disclose patient information without written permission or as required by law. These requirements may include the following reasons:
- I am required to report suspected child, dependant adult, or elder abuse to legal authorities.
- I am requiired to report to authorities if a client threatens serious bodily harm to another(s).
- If a client threatens to harm themself, I will try to ensure their safety with their cooperation. If they do not cooperate, I will do what is necessary as permitted by law to ensure their safety.
For more information, read my HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
I believe you will find it very easy and convenient to work with me!