Owner and Practitioner
- St. Edward’s University Graduate
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Advanced Certification in Conflict Resolution
- Mediation Certification
- 13+ years working in psychiatric hospitals at both inpatient & outpatient levels of care
- Executive Coaching & Consulting for medical/clinical professionals
- Performance Enhancement Coaching & Consulting
- Stephanie is trained in an array of techniques. She uses an integrative, strengths-based person-centered approach and is trained in:
- Alternating Bilateral Stimulation
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Mental & Emotional Release®
- Inner-child Work
- Somatic Release Therapy
- Ego State Therapy
- Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy
- Psychedelic Harm Reduction & Integration: Clinical support in preparing for or integrating psychedelic treatment
I believe we unconsciously get stuck and develop intense emotions as events occur in our life. These eventually pile up and we begin reacting and making choices that do not quite align with our true self.
Oftentimes, I have discovered some of these repetitive and unproductive patterns come from generational family dynamics. These patterns can prevent us from developing strong, loving, and nurturing relationships that we deserve.
Releasing this hurt, guilt and anger allows us to create space for healing and then align with our path to become who we are meant to be.